Ms. Lauryn Hill And Nas ‘Life Is Good/Black Rage’ Tour!
Life Is Good/Black Rage Tour!
Tickets Go On Sale this Friday, September 21st
Pre-sale in Select Markets to Begin this Thursday, September 20th
Hip-Hop and music superpowers Nas and Ms. Lauryn Hill announce the Life Is Good/Black Rage tour, dates this fall. Both musicians, who are responsible for influencing a generation of music lovers, will share the stage for an experience that fans have long been waiting for. Tickets can be purchased beginning this Friday, with a pre-sale in select markets beginning Thursday.
The tour takes its name from Nas’s groundbreaking #1 album, Life Is Good and “Black Rage,” a new song by Ms. Lauryn Hill about the derivative effects of racial inequity and abuse. The track, which will be released this fall, is described by Ms. Hill as a juxtaposition to the statement “life is good,” which she believes can only be so when these long standing issues are addressed and resolved.
“I use the performance platform as an opportunity to express the energy of that moment, and the intention behind it,” said Ms. Hill. “I’ve been a long standing rebel against the stale, over commoditization. As artists we have opportunity to help the public evolve, raise consciousness and awareness, teach, heal, enlighten and inspire in ways the democratic process may not be able to touch. So we keep it moving.”
“This is history,” Nas said. “Better late than never. Life is good!”
Dates for the ‘Life Is Good/Black Rage Tour:
- October 29, Palladium Ballroom, Dallas, TX
- October 31, Bayou Music Center, Houston, TX
- November 2, Tabernacle, Atlanta, GA
- November 4, DAR Constitution Hall, Washington, DC
- November 7, Electric Factory, Philadelphia, PA
- November 11, House of Blues, Boston, MA
- November 14, Congress Theater, Chicago, IL
- November 16, Fillmore Auditorium, Denver, CO
- November 17, Saltair, Magna, UT
- November 19, Fox Theater, Oakland, CA